The entities listed here are among the best investing resources in India.
Vinod’s latest book on Investing And Finances is the most comprehensive and easy-to-read investing resource in India.
It lays a strong foundation in financial fundamentals before moving on to more advanced topics. The book is well-suited for both beginners and for those with intermediate knowledge
The book is the follow up to the highly rated book ‘Grownups Are Just Kids With Money‘.
financial wellness programs
The Moneyplanting Program’s weekend and corporate editions teach everything that’s covered in the book and are among the most highly-acclaimed financial wellness programs in India.
This quiz on financial basics helps you understand how much you know about the topic. It covers a broad range of financial wellness topics like mutual funds, insurances, stocks and other fundamentals.
The questions are of an extremely fundamental nature. Hence any score of less than 8 would mean there’s much scope for further learning.
investing resources in india for advanced reading
Once you are done with the book, you’ll find these resources useful.
- Articles on Value Research at https://valueresearchonline.com
- Articles on Moneylife at https://moneylife.in
For selecting mutual funds
- Value Research at https://www.valueresearchonline.com/funds
Direct mutual fund investing resources in India
Except for MF Utilities, which is run the association of mutual funds in India, this list below is in no particular order of preference.
- MF UTLITIES at https://www.mfuindia.com/
- PAYTMMONEY at paytmmoney.com
- KUVERA at https://kuvera.in/
- UNOVEST at https://unovest.co/
Free portfolio tracking and overview tools
All the direct mutual fund platforms mentioned above have good portfolio tracking tools. An additional tool which could also be used is.
- Moneycontrol’s Portfolio tool
- Portfolio tools provided by most investing platforms in India
- Portfolio tool at Value Research
- Portfolio tracking tool at ET