Before you take the Financial Survey
- Neither the survey, nor do any of the questions collect any personally identifiable data. The process is completely anonymous.
- Since the quiz has only recently been launched, it is hard to provide you with an average wellness score in India. This will be published once we have a significant data set.
- Based on the answers, you will be able to see which category your financial score falls into, ranging from ‘Very Low’, ‘Low’, ‘Fair’, ‘Great’, and ‘Excellent’.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Each answer is subjective to your current circumstances. Answering them as truthfully as possible, will provide you with the best assessment.
- Your financial wellness score is based on the answers to the questionnaire. If you’d like to improve your score, consider starting your financial literacy journey.
- The Moneyplanting Program teaches everything that every working individual needs to know about essential finances. It is conducted as a corporate training program. Check with your HR for upcoming sessions.
- If you’d like to receive updates on new quizzes and posts from the blog, you can subscribe for updates here.
Take the Quiz on Essential Finances
This short, 10-question quiz on basics of finances covers a wide range of personal finance topics. And ones which we all need to know. Take the quiz, and see how much you know.
Learn fundamentals in a live program
The Moneyplanting Program is conducted as a corporate training program. Check with your HR about upcoming scheduled sessions.